Web interface for ClickHouse in the Tabix project.
- Works with ClickHouse directly from the browser, without the need to install additional software.
- Query editor with syntax highlighting.
- Auto-completion of commands.
- Tools for graphical analysis of query execution.
- Colour scheme options.
HouseOps is a UI/IDE for OSX, Linux and Windows.
- Query builder with syntax highlighting. View the response in a table or JSON view.
- Export query results as CSV or JSON.
- List of processes with descriptions. Write mode. Ability to stop (
KILL) a process.
- Database graph. Shows all tables and their columns with additional information.
- A quick view of the column size.
- Server configuration.
The following features are planned for development:
- Database management.
- User management.
- Real-time data analysis.
- Cluster monitoring.
- Cluster management.
- Monitoring replicated and Kafka tables.
LightHouse is a lightweight web interface for ClickHouse.
- Table list with filtering and metadata.
- Table preview with filtering and sorting.
- Read-only queries execution.
Redash is a platform for data visualization.
Supports for multiple data sources including ClickHouse, Redash can join results of queries from different data sources into one final dataset.
- Powerful editor of queries.
- Database explorer.
- Visualization tools, that allow you to represent data in different forms.
Grafana is a platform for monitoring and visualization.
"Grafana allows you to query, visualize, alert on and understand your metrics no matter where they are stored. Create, explore, and share dashboards with your team and foster a data driven culture. Trusted and loved by the community" — grafana.com.
ClickHouse datasource plugin provides a support for ClickHouse as a backend database.
DBeaver - universal desktop database client with ClickHouse support.
- Query development with syntax highlight and autocompletion.
- Table list with filters and metadata search.
- Table data preview.
- Full-text search.
clickhouse-cli is an alternative command-line client for ClickHouse, written in Python 3.
- Syntax highlighting for the queries and data output.
- Pager support for the data output.
- Custom PostgreSQL-like commands.
xeus-clickhouse is a Jupyter kernal for ClickHouse, which supports query CH data using SQL in Jupyter.
DataGrip is a database IDE from JetBrains with dedicated support for ClickHouse. It is also embedded in other IntelliJ-based tools: PyCharm, IntelliJ IDEA, GoLand, PhpStorm and others.
- Very fast code completion.
- ClickHouse syntax highlighting.
- Support for features specific to ClickHouse, for example, nested columns, table engines.
- Data Editor.
- Search and Navigation.
Yandex DataLens is a service of data visualization and analytics.
- Wide range of available visualizations, from simple bar charts to complex dashboards.
- Dashboards could be made publicly available.
- Support for multiple data sources including ClickHouse.
- Storage for materialized data based on ClickHouse.
DataLens is available for free for low-load projects, even for commercial use.
Holistics is a full-stack data platform and business intelligence tool.
- Automated email, Slack and Google Sheet schedules of reports.
- SQL editor with visualizations, version control, auto-completion, reusable query components and dynamic filters.
- Embedded analytics of reports and dashboards via iframe.
- Data preparation and ETL capabilities.
- SQL data modelling support for relational mapping of data.
Looker is a data platform and business intelligence tool with support for 50+ database dialects including ClickHouse. Looker is available as a SaaS platform and self-hosted. Users can use Looker via the browser to explore data, build visualizations and dashboards, schedule reports, and share their insights with colleagues. Looker provides a rich set of tools to embed these features in other applications, and an API
to integrate data with other applications.
- Easy and agile development using LookML, a language which supports curated
Data Modeling to support report writers and end-users.
- Powerful workflow integration via Looker’s Data Actions.